Docs.Zone is the simplest method to save web pages as PDF documents
Updated: 8 June, 2023
Converting a website to PDF is a convenient way of saving its content for offline viewing. PDF is a great format for this purpose thanks to its compact size, ease of navigation, low memory consumption and compatibility with the majority of browsers, devices and operating systems. By default, browsers do not support this feature, but Docs.Zone is fully capable of filling this gap and serving as a virtual printer that can save any web page to PDF. For your convenience, we designed the service in such a way that you don't need to prepare the source page in any way – just copy and paste the page's URL into the corresponding field and hit a single button.
Below are the steps you need to take to perform URL to PDF conversion using Docs.Zone:
- Open your favorite browser and go to the Docs.Zone website at https://docs.zone.
- Click on the "Web to PDF" tab.
- Type in or copy and paste the necessary URL into the "Enter the URL below" field.
- To start the web to PDF conversion process, click the "Save to PDF!" button.
- A few seconds later, the converted file will be displayed in a table under the URL field.
- To download the file, click the corresponding button next to it.
Note that your file will only stay available for 6 hours and will be automatically deleted afterwards. If you want to do it manually, use the cross icon opposite the file name.
Docs.Zone is a simple, fast and convenient service that features an URL to PDF conversion tool that can be accessed from any Internet-enabled device. All you need to do is to feed the URL of the necessary site to the program and it will do the rest. This feature comes in truly useful, for instance, when you want to read the content of a very long page on the go, but have limited or no access to the Internet. In this case, you can convert as many pages as needed into compact PDF files and enjoy reading them wherever you go!